CBM Mortgage offers Refinance program that allows an option for our borrowers to lower their current interest rate or consolidate a higher second interest rate into one, lower rate loan. This can reduce your interest rate and monthly payment and offers other benefits to the borrower. If you currently have an ARM (adjustable-rate mortgage) and want the security of a Fixed Rate Mortgage, contact one of our local loan advisors to see if Refinancing is the best option for you. If your financial situation has improved over the years Refinancing gives you the option to shorten the length of your mortgage from a 30 year to a 15 year fixed rate mortgage allowing you to pay off your mortgage faster and save on interest over the life of the loan.
Borrower Benefits Include:
- Lower interest rate and payment.
- Consolidate higher-rate seconds into one, lower-rate loan.
- Closing costs, financing costs, and prepaid/escrows can be rolled into the new loan amount.
- Possibility to delete mortgage insurance when the new appraisal or inspection report supports a higher value to calculate the new loan to value ratio.
- Convert an Adjustable Rate Mortgage into a secure Fixed Mortgage.
- Pay Off your mortgage sooner.
At CBM Mortgage our local refinancing experts understand that life changes and we want to provide you with affordable, and beneficial mortgage programs to fit your changing needs.
If you’re considering a refinance, especially because of financial concerns, check out our Cash-Out Refinance Program or contact one of our home loan advisors to see what is the best option for you.
Additional terms and conditions apply. All approvals subject to underwriting guidelines. Not all applicants will qualify. This is an advertisement and not a commitment to lend.