When and where is the first payment due?
- Your first payment is typically due the first of the month following the first full month EXAMPLE: If you close March 20, the first payment is due May 1.
- Payments are due to CBM Mortgage until you receive notice that your loan was transferred to the servicer.
- These services are financial institutions that CBM Mortgage partners with to service your loan.
What happens when you receive the notice of transfer?
- The transfer of servicing letters is sent from CBM Mortgage via email and USPS.
- The transfer letter includes the servicer’s name, address, and new loan number.
- If your payment is due to CBM Mortgage you will receive a notice around the 16th of the month preceding month due, for example, if the payment is due May 1, the letter will be sent out via email and USPS around April 16
What happens if a send the payment to CBM that is due to the new servicer?
- If you paid CBM Mortgage by mistake and the payment was due to the servicer, CBM Mortgage will notify you if you want the payment forwarded to the servicer on your behalf or returned to you.
- If a reply is not given within 24 hours, CBM Mortgage will automatically send it to the new servicer.
What options do I have to make a payment?
- You can either send a check made payable to CBM Mortgage via mail or drop it off in person at the Front Royal office, 912 Hometown Way, Front Royal, VA 22630
- If you prefer an online payment method, we can send you a secure link via our provider authorize.net. If you choose this option, simply call 540-660-3117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. Note that the online payment link will come from authorize.net
- To establish an ongoing auto-draft payment method, you will have to wait until your loan has been transferred to the servicer.
What should I do about tax and insurance bills?
- If your loan is escrowed, the bill will be paid by the servicer on your behalf. So, forward the invoice to your servicer.
Any questions regarding payments please contact our Servicing Department
540-660-3117 or email at email@example.com.