100% Financing USDA Loan Program
CBM Mortgage offers USDA Loans which allow for 100% Financing to qualified borrowers.
This program assists approved lenders in providing low- and moderate-income households the opportunity to own adequate, modest, decent, safe, and sanitary dwellings as their primary residence in eligible rural areas. Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate, improve, or relocate a dwelling in an eligible rural area. This program helps lenders work with low- and moderate-income families living in rural areas to make homeownership a reality. Providing affordable homeownership opportunities promotes prosperity, which in turn creates thriving communities and improves the quality of life in rural areas. Applicants must contact an approved lender such as CBM Mortgage to apply/obtain a USDA loan.
Who Qualifies for 100% Financing Loans?
- meet income-eligibility requirements;
- agree to personally occupy the dwelling as their primary residence;
- be a U.S. citizen, U.S. non-citizen national, or Qualified Alien;
- have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation;
- have not been suspended or debarred from participation in federal programs;
- demonstrate the willingness to meet credit obligations in a timely manner;
- and purchase a property that meets all program criteria.
What areas qualify for USDA financing?
Check eligible addresses for the loan guarantees:
ELIGIBLE AREAS POPULAR IN THIS MARKET:
- Warren County
- Frederick County/Winchester
- Shenandoah County
- Page County
- Clarke County
- Fauquier County
- Rappahannock County
These reductions, in both upfront and annual fees, will allow USDA home buyers to save about $20 per month per $100,000 borrowed compared to 2015 fee levels. This loan is great for first-time homebuyers or any low- to moderate-income family who would like to purchase a home in a USDA-eligible area. Please contact a CBM Mortgage representative for more information regarding the USDA 100% Loan Program.
CBM Mortgage is your hometown lender and would be honored to be part of the financing process for your next home.
Additional terms and conditions apply. All approvals subject to underwriting guidelines. Not all applicants will qualify. This is an advertisement and not a commitment to lend.